The Coming Wave of the Intelligent Enterprise
Proper selection of digital technologies provides the acceleration into the future needed by organizations today. Understanding what technologies are available and where they might be applied in an orderly and efficient manner is significant to successful transformation today.
With all the variable consideration about digital technologies, how do you choose which ones to invest in and apply to your organization? It is important to know what digital technologies are available. Further, how do you make sure the value and usability of each are well understood for the application you have in mind?
Digital Transformation – The Opportunity View
Identifying the likely needs for digitization is a good starting point but how do you do this? Where do you start? Should you look at what everyone else is doing or develop a plan specific to your organization needs? Maybe you need a mix of both plus some insight into where the technologies are going. Are they evolving into easy to use features, more sophisticated features? Do they require hard to hire and complex skills to apply?
Digital Transformation – The Technology View
Which technologies are available out of the box? How do they match with your needs as an organization? Are point solutions a good way to go or should we use an integrated technology approach? Moreover, surveys of executives consistently indicate that digital analytics are key to the successful application of these technologies. These analytic flows are not the same as BI analytic flows. How do they differ?
A Useful Solution to Digital Technology Use
The Intelligent Enterprise was conceived several decades ago but there was little technology available to make it happen. Today we have a flood of technology and the challenge is to effectively use it for best results in an organization.
This course is for managers and professionals seeking to gain skills in digital transformation management decisions. Digital analytics enable supporting, augmenting and in some cases replacing humans in decision making.
Benefits of Attending
Some digital technologies are simple and some are complicated, some require extensive development and customization and some work out of the box, some have been available for many years and some have recently emerged in the marketplace, Some are statistically oriented, some AI and some are simple arithmetic ratios. This course gives you the background to sort out which technologies to use for effective digitization across the organization.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the key digital technologies available today
- Explain why it is important to track technology evolution and innovation
- Describe the components of a good digital technology plan
- Analyze the end to end impact of digital transformation
- Define how digital technologies and transformation can become reality
- Identify the state of automation and how processes are impacted
- Describe some of the most applicable technologies to transformation.
- Explain the key factors for successful digital technology transformation
- Define and specify a prioritized approach to technology evolution
- Demonstrate different digital transformation waves and how they impact the organization
- Prepare a meaningful digital technology transformation plan for the organization
Some of the technologies for digital transformation discussed in this course include:
- IoT – Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence/Neural Nets
- Machine Learning
- Robotic Process Automation
- Augmented Reality
- Digital Twin
- Mobile Access
- Autonomous Operation
- Also included are some Industry Oriented Digital Technologies
This press release has been sent by third parties to be published on our site.
The Cryptocurrency Post, has no relationship, is not part of these companies and has no interest related to them.
This article is not an investment advice, if you are interested in the advertised product, do your own research.
If this article has erroneous or fraudulent information please let them know through.