German Klimenko, a former adviser to the President of the Russian Federation on the development of the Internet, was expelled from the supervisory board of the Russian Association of Cryptoindustry and Blockchain (RAKIB) “for a regular absence”. This is the wording chosen by German Sergeevich for the post on Facebook.
Recall that in the position of head of the council Klimenko was from December 2017. He joined RACIB immediately after resigning from his post as head of the Internet Development Institute.
The most amusing is the reaction of the former director of the board to what happened. His post on Facebook proves that he was not only not upset, but also in anticipation of future meetings with representatives of RACIB.
February 1 approved a new composition of the supervisory board. According to data from the official site of RACIB, it includes:
- Barinsky Yakov Andreevich, Director of Investments, QIWI Group
- Vladimir Gabrielyan, Vice President and CTO Mail.ru Group
- Alexander Galitsky, Managing Partner, Almaz Capital Partners
- Vladimir Demin, Chairman of the Board, VEB-Innovations
- Alexander Sergeevich Emelin, General Director of Energy Systems and Communications JSC
- Ivlev Alexander Vladimirovich, managing partner of EY in CIS countries
- Kochetkov Vladislav Vyacheslavovich, President-Chairman of the Board of FINAM
- Vladislav Martynov, Advisor, Etherium Foundation
- Nemkin Anton Igorevich, managing partner of AT Consulting, chairman of the IT committee of the Russian Managers Association, head of the IT company Brain Factory
- Evgeny Osochenko, Head of the Project Office “Digital Transformation of the Industry” of Rosatom State Corporation
- Yuri Pripachkin, Founder and President
- Stanislav Protasov, Co-Founder and Senior Vice President, Software Engineering and Development, Acronis
- Anton Pushkov, Managing Partner of the Skolkovo Foundation Intellectual Property Center
- Treschev Alexander Stanislavovich, Founder of RACIB
- Andrey Filatov, General Director, IBM Eastern Europe / Asia
- Alexey Chubar, Head of Digital Transformation Division, VTB Bank
We hope that RACIB in the new composition will launch an active development of the cryptoindustry in Russia.